1 Dec 2015

The Cunning Cat and the Rooster

| | 1 comment
Once upon a time there lived a cat in a small village. One day it took some meat from a house. So they beat her mercilessly. So that day on wards she didn’t enter in that village. One day she was very hungry. She kept searching for something good to eat. She has to take some food because her stomach is making noises.

She enters the village carefully.  Suddenly the cat saw a rooster passing near by the road. The rooster was pecking at some grains. The cat thought, “Ah! That is a good rooster. I wish I could eat his flesh. She thought how can I eat him?  After thinking for some time, the cat had an idea. He went to the rooster and accused him, “You are an irritation bird to the mankind. You start boast in the night ­time. You don’t let them sleep.”

The rooster was a little surprised. He defended himself by saying, “I boast only to help peoples. I do it for the benefit of mankind. I boast so that they might rise in time for their work. What is your problem?” But the Cat was very hungry. So she replied in anger, “You have given me enough apologies. But I will kill you and eat your flesh.”

The Rooster started to fly but the cat pounced on the rooster and eats his flesh.

Moral: Unnecessary talk with the enemy does not help.

1 comment:

  1. As I talked about awareness about your enemy at the previous post. So, I will just talk about which stories can help us to save our lives and beneficial for us as well.

    at one word just search on google for reading "short funny bedtime stories for kids" Because these stories are too funny and it has some useful stories like Moral, Inspiring, Funny Moral, Kids Bedtime stories for a healthy sleep as well. It's not just for sleeping it teach us the morality and by reading of it we can learn some lesson without losses. Hope that my words make some sense to increase your interest by reading stories.

    ReplyDelete