17 Sept 2017

Cat and the rooster short story for kids

| | 1 comment
Once upon a time there lived a cat in a small village. One day it drank some milk from a house. So the house owner beat her mercilessly. So that day inwards she didn’t enter in that village. One day she was very hungry. She kept searching for something good to eat. She has to take some food because her stomach is making noises.


She enters the village carefully.  Suddenly the cat saw a rooster passing by the road. The rooster was eating some grains. The cat thought, “Ah! That is a good rooster. I wish I could eat his flesh. She thought how can I eat him and feed my stomach?  After thinking for some time, the cat got an idea. He went to the rooster and accused him, “You are an irritation bird to the mankind. You start boast in the night time. You don’t let them sleep.”

The rooster was a little surprised. He defended himself by saying, “I boast only to help peoples. I do it for the benefit of mankind. I boast so that they might rise in time for their work. What is your problem?” But the Cat was very hungry. So she replied in anger, “You have given me enough apologies. But I will kill you and eat your flesh.”

The Rooster started to fly but the cat pounced on the rooster and eats his flesh.

Moral: Unnecessary talk with the enemy does not help.

1 comment: