22 Oct 2018

The Fox and The Goat

| | 4 comments
Once there was a fox lived in a deep forest. One fine morning it was feeling hungry. It saw a goat was grazing at the top of the paddy grass field. It situated top of the field with a pointed rock, where the fox could not possibly get at her.

The fox said to the goat my dear that is a very dangerous place for you. Please come out of that place. He called out, pretending to be very anxious about the goat’s safety. What will happen if you should fall? Please listen to me and come down! Here you can get all you want of the finest, tenderness green grass in the corner. You can drink water in the stream. I will give you company to come down and I will protect you from the wild animals.

The goat looked over the edge of the cliff. The goat said that, Oh my dear fox how worried you are about me. I am very happy to know that you are very kind about me. If you feel thirsty please go and drink from the stream. But I know you! It’s your own appetite you are thinking of, not mine! 

It’s ok thank you. I have enough food here and I could not come there. My owner is coming with his big dog so I am waiting for him. The fox went away from that place with fear of dogs. 

Moral: An invitation prompted by selfishness is not to be accepted.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Story for kids! keep us updated with new stories!
    Moral Stories for Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short Bedtime English Stories is a free app that gathers a lot of free english stories collection, and the interface design is simple. After opening, you can select the storybook you want to read, quickly scan at least more than 30 categories, and there are short stories (Short Stories) , Animal Stories, Classic Stories, Bedtime Stories, Kid Stories, and english stories .

    ReplyDelete